Monday, November 20, 2006

Headphone Orgy

Being a self-confessed gadget fanatic, I end up having many gadgets of the same type, but different manufacturer. In this case, I'm referring to MP3 players.

Here's a photo of the orgy of headphones that results from such rampant consumerism. If you're slick, you can see a couple of headphones that aren't even opened yet! In fact, one pair (the white ones) are from an iPod no less.

I've been trying to come up with some type of project to make use of these lil gimps. I remember reading about using headphones like these and stuffing 3 of each in each side to make some cool effects. To really make that work though, I'd imagine that you'd need a splitter to split the highs, mediums, and looooowws into each headphone.
Maybe someone from Make Magazine will see this post and figure out some project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->