Wednesday, November 08, 2006

more Radio Lust

Man, I might have to change the name of this blog to "radio lust."


For some reason, I have nostalgic memories of my Dad's shortwave radio. It wasn't that great, and I don't remember being able to pick up too many international stations, but it was just the idea. This was before the consumer use of the Net, so just thinking about hearing radio programs from around the world was cool.





All of these radios have AM/FM/shortwave functionality. The white one above with the American Red Cross symbol on the dial is even hand-crank powered, has a cell phone charger(!), flashlight, and siren! For some reason though, the product photo here looks much cooler.

Lust rating = meh (I can survive for now w/o it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->