Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Record my radio!




I love listening to morning radio shows. It'd be great to be able to schedule a recording and then take the recording to work via iPod.

I currently have this card installed on my desktop, but the only thing is that the included software does not allow scheduled recording. :( I've searched the Net for any OSS that would allow this, but have had no luck. Do you know of anything?

In the meantime, something exciting exists NOW.


It's a simple USB gadget that picks up FM radio stations. The included software also allows for scheduled recordings!! Oh sweet. Looks like it also can work with web radio stations. Being USB means it can be used with both desktop and laptop machines. mmmmmm.

Lust rating = want it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->